Monday, March 23, 2009

Oil Painting Class

The girls were signed up to do an Oil Painting Class today at the recreation center. When I signed them up, I asked Joseph if he would like to do it also and he told me NO. Yesterday, when we were talking about what we had to do today, I mentioned that he could bring a book or his DS to the rec center while they girls did their class. He said, "you mean I have to go?"
When I responded in the affirmative, he said that he would like to take it also.
So, all three kids had an oil painting class today. ;)
Pre-blog days, the Joseph and Libby had taken a class by this same instructor.
Robert Garden is very calm and mellow and I think it is amazing what he is able to get the kids to do!
I peeked in while they were painting (this is through a window)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the finished product. A beautiful red flower! (We can't seem to come to a consensus on white KIND of flower it is. ;))
Photobucket

1 comment:

JMe said...

How fun. The flowers are beautiful!