Monday, September 22, 2008

This weekend was Oktoberfest!

It started on Thursday night with an adult performance, which Alex was in, but I forgot my camera.
Saturday, the adults had 3 performances and the kids had 4, so that was a really busy day. Sunday the kids had one more performance.
I had to help get the kids lined up for each dance, so I didn't get many opportunities while they were dancing to take pictures. In fact, the kids first performance was the only one that I managed to get. I didn't get ANY of Alex because the kids alternated dances with the adults and that is when I was lining them up. :p
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids were very excited to see Aunt Jackie there for the first performance!
I am going to divide these up into several posts because there are a few more. ;)

No comments: