Monday, July 21, 2008

Rain Forest Cafe

This is a late post for Friday.
Today we met a fellow homeschooler at Grapevine Mills to get some pre-owned curriculum. ;) I got most of what I need for the girls for the fall...Yay!
She lived in Keller, so that is why we made the trek to Grapevine Mills. And you absolutely CANNOT go to Grapevine Mills and not stop at the Rain Forest Cafe. Wouldn't you know I would not bring either of my cameras with me? Thank goodness we don't have to endure pictures from the phone all of the time!

While we waited, the kids watched the robotic alligator in entrance area
Photobucket

Libby poses with Cha Cha the frog
Photobucket

The kids watching the talking tree
Photobucket

Joseph gives us his best fish impersonation
Photobucket

And here is what we ordered! (It's their Volcano Dessert.....ice cream with four pieces of chocolate cake, whipped cream and a sparkler)
Photobucket

No comments: