Friday, December 19, 2008

Shepherd's Feast Menu

This will be our menu for Chrismtas Eve. We will be having a Shepherd's Feast again this year, but with a few more people! We will have the six of us, my parents, my sister Jackie and her husband Eric, HIS parents and I believe his grandmother and my other sister, Barb, her husband and three kids.
That's quite a crowd for a gathering of Reed's. ;) (Have we EVER had that many in one place at the same time?!)

Artichoke
Olives
Pita Bread
Hummus
Oranges
Pomegranate
Figs
Dates
Almonds
Feta Cheese
Wine

(we will also throw in Summer Sausage, Cheddar Cheese and crackers for those that can't survive without meat or "regular" food).

Jackie, do you want to take care of the wine? My challenge last year was finding wine from that region. :p Maybe you will have better luck.
Mom, why don't you bring the "regular" food.

No comments: